Brain Tap is a non-invasive, deeply relaxing, light, sound and visualization technology to create optimal brain wave states. Many people have had some experience with meditation/guided visualization. What if you could very quickly put yourself into an altered state of consciousness without any real practice or experience?
Brain Tap gives us an immersive experience to deeply reset our brain and nervous system, clean the cobwebs of the subconscious programming with little to no effort other than letting go for 10-30min. It’s like washing the clutter of the day/week/month/years away and pressing the reset button.
A light sound neurofeedback technology can help you change old patterns in your brain to improve overall health. This unit can help activate and change brain waves for better sleep, more energy, and better memory!
Suggested Use: 10-30 minutes
Combination Treatments: Ion Cleanse, Bemer, Hyperbaric, IV Therapy
The BrainTap delivers photobiomodulation therapy together with audio-sessions using advanced sound technology. These combined technologies use a science known as auditory/visual brain wave entrainment, a method of guiding the brain through frequency. These frequencies are introduced to the brain through the ears and optic nerve using computerized technology emitted through headphones and a specialty visor equipped with light-emitting diodes (LEDs). The lights flash at predetermined frequencies and are coupled with binaural beats, which are heard at a low level through the headphones. The visual/auditory entrainment is typically synchronized, but can be varied depending on the desired effect. BrainTap combines four distinct technologies:
What does BrainTap do?
BrainTap lets you reach deeper meditative states without years of disciplined practice, leading to mental clarity and intuition. It enhances sleep so you can awaken feeling rejuvenated and energized. It reduces stress, worry and irritability while supporting emotional stability and mental harmony. By achieving the right mindset, you can lessen negative self-talk and self-destructive impulses and overcome bad habits, freeing you to explore an expanded self-awareness with boundless creativity. Best of all, you will experience the joy of higher states of consciousness where you attract and manifest your desires!
How does the BrainTap headset work?
The BrainTap headset features harmonizing tones synchronized with gentle light pulses that travel through the ear meridians and the retina, sending direct signals to the brain and guiding you into deep relaxation. This innovative form of brainwave training is called frequency following response, and it provides maximum results in the least amount of time. The flickering light patterns and binaural beats reach the brain by way of the optic nerve and inner ear respectively. Within minutes the brain begins to match the frequencies of the light pulses and sound beats. Unlike biofeedback, where the user attempts to consciously change brainwave activity, light and sound induced entrainment influences the brain without any conscious effort.
What is happening when you use the BrainTap unit?
There are a number of things that are going on when you are using the BrainTap unit:
- Your EEG activity is being altered – As the Light & Sound frequency changes, so does the frequency in the brain – it’s that easy!
- You are being dissociated – When playing any of our sessions on the App, you get drawn into the present moment and let go of thoughts relating to your daily hassles, hectic schedules, paying bills, worries, threats or anxieties and stop the unhealthy mental “chatter.” Dissociation involves a “disconnection” of self from thoughts and body awareness, as is experienced during deep meditation. Dissociation begins in four to eight minutes with the Frequency Following Response that is built into each session on the App.
- Your limbic system is being stabilized – Your body is calmed, your breathing becomes rhythmic, your hands warm and your muscles relax. The limbic system is involved in motivation, emotion, learning, and memory.
- A number of neurotransmitters are being produced – People with depressed mood have low levels of serotonin and norepinephrine. Light & Sound stimulation from the BrainTap unit boosts brain levels of serotonin, betaendorphins and norepinephrine to improve overall well-being.
- Your cerebral blood flow(CBF) is being increased – CBF is associated with many forms of mental disorders, including anxiety, depression, attentional problems, behaviour disorders and impaired cognitive function. CBF tends to lower as we age often causing cognitive decline. People experiencing depressed mood usually have lower levels of CBF in the left frontal and prefrontal lobes.